20.5.12

Colorful Cushion


I wanted to make a colorful crocheted cushion to go with this blanket I finished last autumn.



First I did this, but I did not like it. While in the blanket all the different colors seemed to work together beautifully even there were so many and very different kind of colors but in the cushion it just did not look right. Backside was ok, so I frogged the frontpiece.

Pientä säätöä tämän tyynyn kanssa. Ajatus oli tehdä kaveri tälle värikkäälle peitolle, mutta jotenkin tuo monivärisyys ei toiminut tässä ensimmäisessä yritelmässä, joten ei kun purkuun. Taustapuoli sentään sai jäädä.





Then I had this idea of making just tiny granny squares with two colors with white borders. And this I like! Now I have the front piece and the back piece (with the buttons on!) and just need to crochet them together.

Uusi yritys pikkuneliöillä, kahden värin + valkoisen yhdistelmä tuntuu toimivan paremmin! Taustapuoli nappeineen onkin jo valmiina.






No comments:

Post a Comment